ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

VORG Express: A free PIM designed to meet all your information needs

<< < (2/3) > >>

surftwo:
I download the program and I can't seem to activate it.  Anybody had the same problem

surftwo:
I downloaded the program Vorg Express I can't seem to activate it.......help.

Obijuan:
I downloaded and installed the program. You have to request an activation code via e-mail. They make it very easy to do this. Unfortunately, after 3 days I still haven't gotten the activation code.  :-\
It's a very pretty. It looks a lot like Time & Chaos which is a wonderful PIM. There are still a few rough edges and the program is quite bulky and a bit slow. Documentation is a bit sketchy, too. I'd give this one 7 out of 10.

thomthowolf:
I have to say that I tried 3 times to install this and never actually got it to work.  It is also a little heavy on resources for my tastes.   :down: I would give it a 3 out of 10, though it has great potential.

paulobrabo:
I have to say that I tried 3 times to install this and never actually got it to work. -thomthowolf (March 26, 2007, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here. I keep getting some standard .NET error. It won't work even after a fresh install of the framework. Windows 2000 SP4 here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version