ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

IRC Chat - plus new web-based java interface from forum

<< < (3/6) > >>

JavaJones:
I'd just like to quickly recommend HydraIRC, a free and open source IRC client that I feel is largely comparable to mIRC (and the free part is nice :D). I hope I'll get time to check out the IRC channel more thoroughly in the future. I signed up to DC a month or two ago and am just now getting time to explore! :)

- Oshyan

brotherS:
I'm happy with the development of the IRC channel. When I joined DC there were mostly only 10 people online, now the average has at least doubled, I saw already up to 25 people in there!

Redhat:
I'd just like to quickly recommend HydraIRC, a free and open source IRC client that I feel is largely comparable to mIRC (and the free part is nice :D). I hope I'll get time to check out the IRC channel more thoroughly in the future. I signed up to DC a month or two ago and am just now getting time to explore! :)

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (November 23, 2005, 10:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Welcome!

And Yes, I do frequent the room ... very nice place :D

brotherS:
And Yes, I do frequent the room ... very nice place :D
-Redhat (February 13, 2006, 02:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not only that - more and more DC members in there are disovering how great Miranda is!

:Thmbsup:

mouser:
How about some funny statistics from the irc chat channel (made with mircstats):
https://www.donationcoder.com/Stats/irc/donationcoder.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version