Indigo Byte Systems introduces the Dr.Explain v.2.5
:::: What is Dr.Explain:
Dr.Explain is a help authoring tool that captures windows, dialogs, forms, and menus from live application, makes screenshots, and automatically adds references to all controls. The program can produce CHM, RTF and HTML help files with interactive screenshots, dynamic menus, cross-references, and navigation. Dr.Explain is easy to use and produces attractive and professional looking help files that would otherwise take days to create manually.
More info: http://www.drexplain.com
:::: New benefits of Dr.Explain 2.5:
Let's name just a few of 40 new features:
* Menu capturing and auto-capturing: document all your menus with a couple of clicks
* Dynamic menu for online manuals: navigate easily through your manual
* Validation tool: find all issues in your project in just seconds
* Screenshot editor: add text to your screenshots
* Context Help ID support: integrate help files into your applications fast
* Command line mode: automate your help compiling processes
* Windows Vista support: run your favorite tool on the new OS.
… and many more improvements: http://www.drexplain.com/versions/
Free copy: http://www.drexplain.com/download/