topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:51 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Easus Partition Manager Pro - good partition manager - Free today (feb 27, 2009)  (Read 5194 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Downloadsquad is reporting today that you can get a free version of the professional edition of Easus Partition Manager Pro today

They point out the key differences between the pro edition and the normal edition which is always free:
The free edition is great, but until 11:59pm today, you can get your hands the professional edtion for free as well, thanks to Easeus and MakeTechEasier. Professional Edition adds support for 64-bit Windows systems and the option to create a bootable CD or DVD.

So if you think you might benefit from those features, head on over and grab it today.

Direct link: http://maketecheasie...ours-only/2009/02/27

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi Folks,

I had trouble getting a full download, four times I only got partial.  Reading, I was not the only one with that difficulty.

Then they closed the page early.   I came back a bit after 11 PM EST and poof, no more.
"THE PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND:

Shalom,
Steven

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi Folks,

Damien placed it in Dropbox and it downloaded perfectly first time.  Says for a limited time, possibly most of today ?  (Sunday)

http://maketecheasie...ours-only/2009/02/27
"I must apologize. The developer haven’t replied to me regarding the dead link. For those who have not downloaded the file, or got a corrupted file, here is an alternative link. It will only be available for a limited time."

Easeus had said to me
"According to the link you supplied, the download link is not supplied by us officially."

Which is understandable.  Maybe look at this as a bit of an ad hoc promotion/giveaway for the semi-techies, however they did not want to make any official efforts (remember they have lots of customers who have paid for the same product and used it in the past months and may buy it tomorrow, so it has to be non-official).  Looking at the comments at Make Tech Easier it would be a bit frustrating for solid intentions to lead to any ill will.  I'm glad to have the extension and link corrected now.

Conceptually, perhaps partition managers are better not run from Windows, run closer to the machine .. however I am sure that is a matter of debate and style and generally Easeus is considered solid with their program and many of the popular programs do .. understandably .. run from Windows.

Shalom,
Steven Avery