ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

About signing up to download freeware license keys - READ IN PLEASE

<< < (23/28) > >>

IainB:
Whoa. Please take your ego off the shift key.
-Tuxman (November 14, 2015, 06:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Have some sympathy. I think you may find that @shechaiyah's PC has got the SHIFTCAPSLOCKLOUD Keyboard Hijack Virus. I got that once and it got me into real strife - I was given a warning by the Lothario.com dating site I was using at the time that, if I didn't keep my voice down, then I would be banned.
Unfortunately, by the time I had managed to get a virus removal tool to excise the virus, all my potential dates unfriended me and I had to start over with a completely new Lothario profile. It was very embarrassing, I can tell you.    :-[

we4345h:
you can't make popular this way your forum... after all that adventure you don't even have the free key that you promised, you give a 6 months trial...(it its working, i will not even try ty) i suggest you not to give free your program, you will make more money and people will be more grateful, as for this ''free'' version of yours sucks hard, you need manners

mouser:
I understand the frustration -- we aren't the best at explaining our methods sometimes..  It's hard trying to balance the comittment to keeping the software free and full, while at the same time trying to encourage donations in a world where they are increasingly rare.

We do try to make up for that in being helpful and real human beings.
If you email me I can send you a non-expiring license key.

md2:
 :)

So how does one get the free 6mo license advertised in your web site? I, like others before, read & read and found nothing that answered the reason I was directed here.

tomos:
:)

So how does one get the free 6mo license advertised in your web site? I, like others before, read & read and found nothing that answered the reason I was directed here.
-md2 (January 29, 2016, 01:57 AM)
--- End quote ---
hi md2
Go to the software page (link top of page here). In the panel on the left, there's a link for licenses with a picture of a lock beside it saying:
Need a license key? Click here.
--- End quote ---

I added the link while I was at it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version