ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

About signing up to download freeware license keys - READ IN PLEASE

<< < (21/28) > >>

IainB:
@TaoPhoenix: Sorry if I seem obtuse, but I don't think I understand what you are getting at there. Did I mess something up?
If anything, each exposure to absurdity might reduce my tolerance - or so it seems to me. For example, that's why I tend not to waste my cognitive surplus listening to politicians, for whose absurd utterances I mostly now have zero tolerance.

jeannetteparks:
Too much work... any thought of giving a donation quickly faded with the amount of time of trying to figure this out
I'm deleting my account

IainB:
Maybe the Admins should give these occasional terse one-time "I'm pissed off with/don't understand the process, or something" account deletions a Class name?
For example (say), "GW" for "Global Warming", or something of similar ambiguity?

We could then assume there was always no need to make the effort of responding to GWs, since there would arguably be no point in responding.

Or has @mouser cunningly and deliberately engineered the process to be a little tricky so that it acts as a kind of automatic acceptance test (filter) into the forum membership?    :tellme:

40hz:
I always appreciate the "lost donation" kicker some people feel obligated to add before flouncing off. :-\

@IainB - probably be best if we all just leave any responses on this thread to Mouser and the moderators. 8)

mouser:
I've said it many times before but I can only sympathize with people who get frustrated -- I can understand why it would happen and I can all too easily see myself in their shoes and being more angry than they are.  So I apologize for the complications in the process.  I try to contact the people who post and help them out though the damage may be done at that point.  It's just that there are other programming tasks that have inevitably get higher priority to work on than these things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version