ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

About signing up to download freeware license keys - READ IN PLEASE

<< < (14/28) > >>

nicklettin:
How lovely to get a response from you so quickly, thank you. It's about 4 am here so I've no idea where you stand time zone wise in the general scheme of things, it's probably early where you are. ;D

Thank you for the link as well to your article about DC. I must definitely have a look at that tomorrow, or as it is for me, later today  ;) Yes, you confirmed what I had suspected that the income from DC wouldn't be nearly enough for you to live on but reelance programming is very lucrative isn't it? So I suppose DC is more of a hobby than anything, would that be a realistic assumption? It's probably a bit more than that actually given the time you have to spend with it. The failing economy has presumably had a big impact on your freelancing has it? I would suspect that some smaller companies who might have availed themselves of your services have cut back on things and made do with what they currently have. This is probably wild speculation on my part but everyone of course is having to cut back wherever they can and that is no less the case in IT.

mouser:
Lucrative is not the word i would use ;D

I'm not really all that interested in money -- it would be nice not to live month by month but the main thing for me is the freedom and flexibility I have in choosing projects and working hours (i seem to have a defective internal clock which makes it hard for me to resist being awake at night).

And one of the nicest things about DC for me is that i have some control over how much time i spend on my DC software and when.  In general i go through periods where i work intensely and full time on my DC programs.. but then when i have a paid project i am allowed by the fine people here to take some time off and just do minor updates every once in a while.  It's one of those things that makes DC a joy to participate in.

ps. We should probably wrap up this diversion on this thread since we are getting pretty off topic!

nicklettin:
Yes, of course, my apologies for erm, threadjacking. Thank you for your responses nonetheless and as for faulty body clocks, oh man, that's why I'm still in here at 4.40 in the morning lol.  :'(

So, I'll just sum this up by saying that at least you get a certain enjoyment and satisfaction out of DC and you've found a way to make it work for you as well as fitting your other commitments around it.

Thanks again for your time in writing to me and answering my questions and aplogies to other members for wobbling on so much.  ;D

tintine:
* R1;   alors que le message me dit que la clé d'activation doit commencer par *r.
j'ai essayer beaucoup de fois mais rien ne change pour introduire la clé d'activation pour flip book printer
merci de votre aide

HFTST:
Ok,  seeing your process of getting the licence key i've decided to put "process tamer" in the trash box.
Think your complete crazy.
bye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version