ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

About signing up to download freeware license keys - READ IN PLEASE

<< < (7/28) > >>

Ralf Maximus:
Greetings,

this free program process tamer I thought was good?? until I came here, just to jump threw hoops, is just waste of bloody time!

then they want a donation...you guy are nuts.
-idfour (April 26, 2007, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

He's got a point.  I'm pretty irritated with FARR and how, if it can't find a program it doesn't go into the internets FIND it and RUN it for me.  I mean, what kind of crap is this?

For instance, I tried to run "Unreal Tournament 3" and FARR just *failed*.  C'mon!  Why didn't it go to the web site and download it for me??

And the technical support simply sucks.  I had to install FARR myself!!  Why can't you guys get your act together and come to my house and put the software on my machine and fix my webcam while you're at it?

And you expect DONATIONS?! 

mouser:
Ralf is joking in case you can't tell.

But the post by howardb is serious and seems like a show stopper.
I haven't tried FARR on windows98 since a long time ago -- i will try it again in the next week and see if i can't spot anything.

howardb -- feel free to email me at [email protected] and we might try to figure out what the problem might be together.

reansean:
Does any one has the license key for Kaspersky Anti-Virus mobile ???

thanks for the attention
my cellphone is above dying for a freaking viruses

Josh:
We dont provide keys for other programs. You must purchase them. We only provide you a key for donationcoder.com programs.

nubzor:
this t\site sucks u made me register to get a license key , that as u say wont require renewal , fuck u , after i registered i got a 60 days license this is so fuckin annoying , u freaks lie to your visitors and just want to get forum members , i pee on your forum >:( >:( >:( and your software ! and your idiotic way to get license key , you liars  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version