ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

About signing up to download freeware license keys - READ IN PLEASE

<< < (11/28) > >>

mouser:
 :) :) nice to see someone who has been waiting for the day as if it were a birthday :) :)

It's probably just my data calculation is off by one day and it should kick in by tomorrow i'm guessing.  But i'll send you the license by email.

snake6944:
I am a new user.
I follow the procedure to paste the key but in vain due to bad key. I tried many times and confirmed start with *r. The key is generate by Flipbook Printer.
Please help and many thanks.

mouser:
one thing i noticed that trips people up is that the page to generate free keys has a different link for each program.. make sure you are generating the right key for the program you are trying to put it into.

email me for more help: [email protected]

sithram:
Hello!

I try to copy+paste license key in about box > Enter New License Key Information of Screenshot Captor, but always it shows a window with error: Error: Bad License Key syntax. Error in License Key text syntax -- please check that you copied+pasted the entire license key begining with *r. I try obtain the license from serveral links of the page... What can I do?

Thanks a lot!!

mouser:
This help page now has an actual screencast movie now which walks through the steps of putting in a license:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Help/entry/1/

A couple things that seem to trip people up:

* Make sure you select all of the lines of the license starting with *r1 (the license key is several lines long)
* If you are using a non-donator license key, make sure you clicked on the link to generate the license key for the right program [many people see the list of license keys and instinctively think they are mirror links that are all the same, but for non-donators you have to select the right license key for the program you want].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version