ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to edit .xpi, and with what?

<< < (5/5)

HamsterSoup:
Hi, you mentioned problems with ViewMyCurrency. If you've tried the latest version on http://hamstersoup.com/viewmycurrency and have a bug report then feel free to leave a comment on my blog. I'll definitely look into it.

Curt:
Hi, you mentioned problems with ViewMyCurrency. If you've tried the latest version on http://hamstersoup.com/viewmycurrency and have a bug report then feel free to leave a comment on my blog. I'll definitely look into it.
-HamsterSoup (March 05, 2007, 02:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed a nice touch from this author!  :up:

However, I have no idea as to why the extension stopped working. I installed dozens of new programs before I realized the new misbehaviour from ViewMyCurrency, so I cannot see how to report it as a "bug", when I don't know why, when, or what caused the problem. I can only say it stopped working.

demha:
whats all abt .xpi i have no idea abt it can any body tell me what is it ? do u mean editing xp features?

Curt:
whats all abt .xpi ?-demha (March 07, 2007, 07:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

The answer is hidden within the first post:

It was fun to realize that I somehow had managed to change the Firefox extension "IE View Lite" into a "Edit in Frontpage" version. It made me high, and for a while I was thinking silly thoughts about my skills   :P

Now I'm back to the ground, I think. My version of "ViewMyCurrency" stopped working, and an update from the author's site just made it even worse, so I removed it and tried to install an old stable version from Mozilla. It is for 1.5 and below only,...
-Curt (March 03, 2007, 07:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

".xpi" is a fileformat for extensions for the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Sorry, for not making that clear from the beginning - so, Thanks for asking!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version