ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

CrossLoop – Simple Secure Screen Sharing

(1/5) > >>

KenR:
Share computer screens quickly and securely through a firewall or NAT

What is CrossLoop?
CrossLoop is a FREE secure screen sharing utility designed for people of all technical skill levels. CrossLoop extends the boundaries of VNC’s traditional screen sharing by enabling non-technical users to get connected from anywhere on the Internet in seconds without changing any firewall or router settings. It only takes a few minutes to setup and no signup is required.
Is CrossLoop Secure?
Security is built into all aspects of CrossLoop. Session data is encrypted at the end-points before being sent using a 128-bit encryption algorithm using a randomly generated 12-digit access code. Explicit permission is required before any screen images are sent to a remote computer. CrossLoop is a secure tool to remotely assist any PC on the planet.

--- End quote ---

http://www.crossloop.com/

from alt.comp.freeware

Mrinal:
Hey KenR - thanks for recommending CrossLoop.  :Thmbsup:
It means a lot to this small team! Please let me know if anyone has questions.
I also recommend that you subscribe to our blog for new releases and updates - we are working on some really neat stuff. Thanks. Mrinal

mouser:
Wonderful to see you hear Mrinal.
Please do keep us updated on any major developments and good luck with your project  :Thmbsup:

Mrinal:
Absolutely our pleasure Mouser - the least one can do for the support you guys have given us.
I would recommend subscribing to the CrossLoop Blog for updates and new releases - we are working on some exciting stuff!

Avery00:
hi guys..!
I'm a newbie here. I have just been the crossloop site, it is really impressive and exciting. Can u guys give me some info regarding crossloop as it is looking interesting. Hope u guys would do...Thanks in advance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version