ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Text in TextBox changes into Egyptian Hieroglyfes

(1/2) > >>

PitrPaulus:
Good Day!
I use ScrSh.Captor for quite a long time and never had problems. Till now: Several times I add text to a screenprint. Ok. When I look back after some minutes at the saved(!) screenprint, the text has been changed in only-some-unreadable-characters'.
It is only in Screenshot Captor, not in Firefox, Word etc.
Hope anyone can help me.
See the attachment pls.
Thx, PitrPaulus.

f0dder:
Looks like a possible unicode bug - did you use any national (ie., Dutch, I assume?) characters in the text?

PitrPaulus:
Hello f0dder,
You're right: I wrote down a  sentence in Dutch to a company (Tele2 phone-company) about never-giving-me-a-reaction to my questions.....
(Maybe I was too angry in that message....  >:() hihi.
Hope to hear from you if you think it's in my system  :-\ or a so called bug?
Thx, PitrPaulus.

f0dder:
mouser will have to answer that - I just noticed it looks like some unicode vs. ansi/ascii issue :)

mouser:
Due to order of the Dutch government in cooperation with George Bush and European Union, all angry Dutch text must be encrypted and obfuscated.  Sorry that I cannot elaborate but I am under a top secret hush order and have said too much already.  :huh:

[as f0dder said, it looks like a unicode bug, i'll put it on my todo list to take a look at and see why it might be happening].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version