ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Argus v0.1 First Beta release

<< < (2/3) > >>

ravenlaughs:
 :Thmbsup: Wow! It brings to my mind a line from an old fairy-tale: "The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."

I wouldn't want to search my whole hard drive with it, but it's going to be summoned first whenever I need to search a limited range of files for - duh, what was that name... I do that fairly often. The results of my first trial search are excellent. I'm in love. :-*

Ruffnekk:
Thanks a lot ravenlaughs! I'm glad you like it. I'm working on the speed issue, but that's not easy without compromise ;) And I will not compromise results.

Ruffnekk:
Please see the first post of this thread (https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7622.msg53794#msg53794) for an updated version of Argus and a change log.

riposa:
Where did my other reply end up? Oh well, vaporized I guess, dumb me, but again...

Hello John,

Thanks so much for taking the time to make or add functions for seaching to your utilities!! I will download and give a try. Can't do it today because I must travel but I will save the files to install when I get back. I will try to leave feedback after some testing!

thanks again!

Best,
Bruce

Ruffnekk:
You 'other reply' was a personal message which I received ;)

I hope Argus will be useful to you Bruce!

Where did my other reply end up? Oh well, vaporized I guess, dumb me, but again...

Hello John,

Thanks so much for taking the time to make or add functions for seaching to your utilities!! I will download and give a try. Can't do it today because I must travel but I will save the files to install when I get back. I will try to leave feedback after some testing!

thanks again!

Best,
Bruce
-riposa (March 06, 2007, 09:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version