ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Website Change Monitoring Tool

compared with Check and Get

<< < (6/7) > >>

dis:
Hi Rudra,

But there still seems to be some room for small improvements at the top (topbar) ,to give one
a larger view or space (if possible).But this may maybe require a deper change of the script.
--- End quote ---

Please, explain your ideas more detailed. Probably I can implement it...

Thanks for the 50% discount for Pro. But can you offer some discount for an Upgrade to Professional License ?
,since I allready have the newest Personal version.
--- End quote ---

No problem.

Please, contact me via contact form on my site or drop me an email with your serial number or registration details and I will provide you 50% discount on update price.

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Skorniakov,
http://ActiveURLs.com

mouser:
good to see the update of check&get, dmitry, and nice to see you on the sitte  :up:

rudra:

Thanks Dmitry !

What I meant is that I feel that the bar or toolbars at the top takes a bit to much space.

There is :

------------

One linebar with : File ......Help > and the rest is free space........

------------

Next linebar is : the folders ...setting ,etc......If you could just move this bar to the above ,next to the help (combine this bar withe the bar above -all in one line) ,it would be much better ,it would have a better look and also give a bit more space to view the bookmarks or the browser below.

-----------

You can also try to see how it looks if you reduce the size ,a bit ,for some bars ,as all such small things put together can give
a better or larger view.

This are just some small things that can be done.
And it is just my view on this ,at this moment.

Otherwise you are doing a great job.Please continue.

dis:
Hi Rudra,

If you could just move this bar to the above ,next to the help (combine this bar withe the bar above -all in one line) ,it would be much better
--- End quote ---

No problem. It was implemented about two years ago ;-)))

Just select the bar, click right mouse button to show the pop-up menu, and select "Reset Toolbars (Compact)" menu item.

The toolbars will be arranged after the "Help" menu to provide you the more space.

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Skorniakov,
http://ActiveURLs.com

rudra:

Dmitry ,

I Cant Belive how I could miss this one.It is just like in IE.

I feel a bit imberesst for making such a miss.
But thats how it is if one has too much to do.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

I have been using different versions for some years on and off.
I have also tested other similar products ,but for some reason I always returned to Check&Get.
Maybe becouse it is easy to use and yet has also advanced settings that others dont have.

I just like it ,and its getting better and better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version