Is there good copy/move software available out there that gets integrated into the right-click context menu or can be called from a keyboard shortcut? I'm not looking for something that is part of a software package like a file manager or explorer replacement. Just it's own thing that simply does copy and move. The best one I've tried over the years came with Powerdesk Pro, and here is a screenshot:Recommendations for good copy/move software?
What's good about it is that:
- It lists the files being moved/copied on the left
- It allows you to choose the folder to move/copy the files to, or you can type an address to create a folder or just manually enter it.
- It can be called from the right-click context menu
- You can choose to move or copy within the dialog (if you change your mind)
- Has a drop down of recently used directories
As you can see, it's pretty cool. I've never encountered another one like it that's a standalone product. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!