ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

[request] Drag and Drop

(1/1)

jgpaiva:
I'm not sure about this, as i think i recall you (mouser) saying something about D&D not working with this form, but i'll just request it anyways.

I've just found about windows' D&D behaviour (ctrl-drag = copy, Shift+drag = move and ctrl+Shift+drag = make shortcut) and i'd like to use this with farr.
Being able to move/copy/shortcut files around by finding the folder with farr and then dropping the files on to it would be just perfect :)

Is this feasable?

mouser:
it sure is; FARR has always had D+D supprt, but your idea for ctrl/shift modifiers is great, i'll add that  :up:

lanux128:
i didn't know about this?!? does this mean i can drag+drop files & links onto farr's search window? and how do i enable this d+d support?

mouser:
you can drag resulting files off of farr window into other apps..
and you can drag folders into farr search window to search in those folders.

i dont think you can drag files onto farr window - but now that i think of this, it should be added shouldnt it, so you can find an exe, and then drag a desktop file/folder onto that found executable.. adding to todo list.

lanux128:
yes, i agree, mouser.. that would be a nice touch. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version