ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Needed: Send Shortcut to (select folder here)

(1/2) > >>

Nighted:
I could use a utility that would let me send a shortcut to anywhere I choose. Being able to add directories to send shortcuts to and choose them from a context menu would be too good to be true but immensely useful. If there's such a thing out there, I certainly can't find it.

Anyone here have any ideas?  :)

Wordzilla:
C:\Documents and Settings\[UserName]\SendTo

Maybe to create a shortcut on your desktop to this directory (hidden by default)?

To add directories to SendTo, just make a shortcut of that directory and move it to SendTo.

Nighted:
I believe you may have misunderstood. I don't want to move files. I want something I can send shortcuts to more than one location than just the desktop. For instance, I use a start menu replacement. It has a special folder that you can put shortcuts in etc. Now if I could send shortcuts to that directory or any other directories of my choice, I'd feel a lot more in control of my computer, not stuck with the arbitrary ways of Windows.

jgpaiva:
[https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=7586]This request[/url] for farr would be a perfect solution for what you're asking for, i think.

Curt:
I could use a utility that would let me send a shortcut to anywhere I choose.
-Nighted (February 26, 2007, 12:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Every context menu should have "Send shortcut to Start (Start > Programs > Start)"  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version