It was a treat to see 56 posted today. I grabbed it and started some testing on it. Here is the list...
- Searching folders not longer showes defined aliases. Fixed.
- The alias action keywords feature is still not working as documented and as I've seen it before (I tested exact same alias on an older version I have v2.00.48). You can confirm it using this test procedure...
1) create an alias 'vi'
2) I left regexp field blank.
3) results contained these 2 lines...
c:\program files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE $$1
|typing 'vi'||shows alias results as defined||shows nothing|
|typing '+vi'||initiates a search immediately even if you type nothing afterwards||does not initiate a search immediately. You have to follow it with some path|
|selecting a file from search resutls||shows results as defined by alias along with selected file name as an argument||launches the file|
- Also, I was testing this issue, I had on several occasions to remove and add aliases. This lead to FARR hanging as started using some of my defined aliases. This is same behavior I discussed in a separate thread here http://www.donationc...dex.php?topic=7507.0
. Removing the older ini file fixed it but I was able to capture the original file. Using it will consistently cause FARR to hang. I will e-mail to you.