ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: WinWarden - monitor windows and resize (and reposition) them

<< < (4/8) > >>

lanux128:
hi there skrommel,

a big thanks to you! you churn out goodies faster than we can digest... ;-)
the new version works like a charm... i've been busy adding all those pesky amnesiac windows to the list & finally i have a desktop that i can control...

keep up the good work...

best regards,
lanux

skrommel:
 :) Just oploaded WinWarden v1.3!

Removed some bugs and added the options Inside and Outside to check if the mouse is hovering over a window - very handy for rolling up windows and more!

Skrommel

brotherS:
Thanks to skrommel and Tim Morck for WinWarden 2.0!

After using it a bit and playing with its settings, I wonder if this would be possible for 2.1:

I'm using "Active" and "Deactivated" for a certain window and would love it if WinWarden would immediately react on the "Active" event but would take a few seconds 'regret time' before executing the "Deactivated" event. I guess I could live without that additional feature, but it would be the cream on the top of the (already very tasty) cake!
:Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
I have a funny thing to report.
Try using winwarden with the default configurations, and go to this link in your browser: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2698.msg18245#msg18245
You'll be surprised.
First time, i even thought it was my screen having great problems, and got very scared.
I think it's because it tries to make the window go down. (try restoring the browser's window, and you'll see what i mean).
(this will only work if your browser displays the link of the page on it's title bar)

brotherS:
I have a funny thing to report.
Try using winwarden with the default configurations, and go to this link in your browser: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2698.msg18245#msg18245
You'll be surprised.
-jgpaiva (March 07, 2006, 05:29 PM)
--- End quote ---
I'm a bit worried now  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version