ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

batch create image contact sheet from videofiles?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Nod5:
nixx_nl,
I'm glad that you like the program!  :)

Yes, VideoContactSheet by default only processes mpg,mpeg,avi,wmv,mkv files. I will keep some such default restriction since without it VideoContactSheet could send MPC a file that MPC can't handle. The entire batch would then be interrupted and that could be a problem for some users.

But I will consider expanding the list of default accepted files after doing some more testing.

I have now also added an extra .ini setting lets you override default to process all other file types. So if you want that then just do this: Download v080410 , goto settings, click save, open the created .ini file, set "xallextensions = 1", save the .ini file, restart VideoContactSheet. All dropped files regardless of file type should then be passed to MPC for CS making. Check that the files work in MPC first.

When I have time I will also clean up and publish the .ahk source so that others can customize the program to suit their needs.

kartal:
Probably you can use this one

http://www.saleensoftware.com/VideoManager.aspx

nixx_nl:
Great :D

Am using it now, it's perfect :)

Thanks allot for your alteration!

It makes my lives allot easier :)

and @ kartal > it's limited to only a few video file types..
otherwise it would be cool

4wd:
Media Player Classic
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
-Nod5 (February 27, 2007, 05:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

You might like to check out this version of MPC: MPC Home Cinema

V1.1.0.0 adds the following:
New features :
    * Custom presenter now support DXVA2, and display hardware acceleration mode in Jitter test information.
    * Internal video decoder based on ffmpeg for Flash video (FLV4, VP5, VP6), AMV, Mpeg4, SVQ3(1), Theora, VC-1, XVID, and DivX
    * Internal video decoder H.264 with DXVA 1 acceleration (using VMR9 or overlay on XP) and DXVA2 (using EVR on Vista).
--- End quote ---

It also has a few more options and bugfixes over the normal MPC.

@nod5: Just as a matter of interest, why do you use mouse/keypresses to interact with MPC in your program?
MPC has rather extensive HTML control, wouldn't it be more efficient and user-friendly, (the user would be able to do other things while it's working), to use that?

EDIT: Changed MPC HC link to Sourceforge page.

jgpaiva:
4wd: Thanks a lot for that link!!
That version supports vista and x64, cool! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version