ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

doPDF (pdf creator) - Freeware

<< < (6/8) > >>

lanux128:
i haven't checked but the download may still work as vunet normally won't remove the offered downloads immediately.-lanux128 (July 04, 2008, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Immediately??? ;D - it's November 2006
Nova still give the registration info (needed as well as the download), but the download no longer works, although the page is there.-Dormouse (July 05, 2008, 03:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

i just checked the email containing the reg key and i noticed that the date was August 2007. which means i had downloaded well over 9 months after the original post but expecting it to be available after another year is a bit of a stretch. anyway, it's worth a try, being free & all. ;)

Curt:
... but if the pdf was created using Acrobat then AFAIK we can put link like that? Any other software can do like that other that Adobe Acrobat pro? -Kuntau (July 05, 2008, 06:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

They can? So it really is caused by the printer. That is too bad, I think, because I just wasted $30 then - only ten minutes ago I purchased novaPDF PRO, and it cannot do it, either. Hmm... there is always some more to learn. But okay, there is a long distance between the asking prices for novaPDF and Acrobat.

Edited:
Visagesoft eXpert PDF Creator cannot do it, either.

Curt:
i haven't checked but the download may still work as vunet normally won't remove the offered downloads immediately.-lanux128 (July 04, 2008, 09:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Immediately??? ;D - it's November 2006
Nova still give the registration info (needed as well as the download), but the download no longer works, although the page is there.-Dormouse (July 05, 2008, 03:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
i just checked the email containing the reg key and i noticed that the date was August 2007. which means i had downloaded well over 9 months after the original post but expecting it to be available after another year is a bit of a stretch. anyway, it's worth a try, being free & all. ;) -lanux128 (July 05, 2008, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Get it from http://www.novapdf.com/free-registration.php?src=15

Kuntau:
BTW Nitro PDF also can do such link with price tag $99, how much Acrobat?

Dormouse:
Get it from http://www.novapdf.com/free-registration.php?src=15 -Curt (July 05, 2008, 07:12 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's for the registration - which does get the key. But the prog download from VNU does not work - and the key does not work with other versions of Lite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version