ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

doPDF (pdf creator) - Freeware

(1/8) > >>

Softland:
We've recently released a freeware pdf creator called doPDF (http://www.dopdf.com). Has pretty basic features but it's one of the few pdf creators that doesn't use Ghostscript and that runs on Vista.

doPDF allows you to freely convert documents to PDF files, including emails, MS Office documents, web pages, text. It works as a printer driver and you can convert to PDF from any Windows application that supports printing - just set doPDF as the default printer and the document will be converted and saved as PDF file. Features include: customizable resolution, predefined page size, quality settings and much more.
--- End quote ---

Homepage:www.dopdf.com
Download (direct, 2.5 Mb):www.dopdf.com
Screenshots:

[edited by mouser to broken fix links]

mouser:
very nice.  :up:

urlwolf:
Just tested it. it leaves the document in the printer queue, nothing happens.
This is the second time for me that a program from this company just does doesn't work out of the box. A pity, it looks good.

Softland:
Just tested it. it leaves the document in the printer queue, nothing happens.
-urlwolf (February 26, 2007, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi, can you send an email to info[at]dopdf[dot]com with more details about this error? Basically the operating system used and the application you printed from. Thank you.

MerleOne:
On my system, doPDF works fine.  The only glitch I found is when one look at the properties of the pdf file created by doPDF, the main fields are filled with strange characters, whereas one would have expected some info about Softland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version