ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Introductory C# web-based tutorials

<< < (10/17) > >>

kyrathaba:
http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com

I've completed and uploaded Tutorial #8: Simple, Rectangular, Mixed, and Jagged Arrays, Foreach Loops and Nested For Loops

I'ts available online and for download.  I welcome any feedback.  If anyone finds any bugs in the sample programs, please let me know.

kyrathaba:
Update:

I haven't abandoned the C# tutorials project.  I'm just taking a few days off, working on a freeware game called "Last Match Loses!"  I'll make it available for download and feedback ASAP.

I'll soon be putting up Tutorial #9, the final tutorial in the "C# for the Completely Uninitiated" series, which covers input/output and persisting data.  Then, I'll be embarking on a new tutorial series:  "C# for the Somewhat Initiated"  :P  That series will introduce Windows programming (using Forms, as opposed to purely console-based), and will, over the course of the series, develop a complete single-player CRPG.

I'll also soon be extending the functionality of my QuizMaker application, so that after receiving your quiz grade, you get the benefit of an explanation of the correct answer for any items you missed: http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com/downloads.htm

mouser:
so that after receiving your quiz grade, you get the benefit of an explanation of the correct answer for any items you missed:
--- End quote ---

yes, that would be good.

mouser:
just went through tutorial #8 -- very nice indeed.
you have a very nice way of teaching that makes it fun to keep reading; anyone wanting to learn c# would benefit from these  :up:

kyrathaba:
Thanks, I appreciate it.  I enjoy writing them.  #8 was hard for me to get into.  Strings can be sort of a dry topic.  I try to sprinkle the tutorials with occasional humor, but one man's humor is another man's "duh!" ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version