ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Introductory C# web-based tutorials

<< < (14/17) > >>

mouser:
Great stuff... the format combining static text and images with full motion video is excellent.
I love the scope of this one too, very gentle intro.  :up:

kyrathaba:
Much appreciated, mouser :)  I'm really enjoying producing these, even if not very many people use them.  If nothing else, they help me to clarify my own growing understanding.  If anyone else benefits, so much the better...

I plan to continue turning out a new tutorial as often as I can manage.  My plan is to continue from here onward with WinForms application programming examples, and to build gradually upon each preceding tutorial.  Eventually, I hope to have a quite length series of tutorials which, if followed from beginning to end, can take a newcomer to C# from complete ignorance to intermediate-level coder status.

GeneralAdmission:
I'm getting serious connection problems trying to access the tutorials from this page:
http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com/onlinetutorials.htm

In Firefox or a standalone dlm the connection to the .swfs drops so often that they are essentially inaccessible.

Are there any other links I can use or some other means to address the problem? After reading this thread I'm really looking forward to viewing these tutorials.

Thanks.

mouser:
this has been happening on the member server randomly for a month, and we are having a hell of a time figuring out what is randomly causing these drops.

we're trying a new fix now, let me know if you see the problem again.

GeneralAdmission:
Thanks for the quick response, Mouser. Connection is still spotty on my end, but eventually I can get the files if I just let the dlm run a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version