ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

New License Key Page now online !

(1/5) > >>

mouser:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Keys/

go to that page and just follow instructions - if you are a full member it will present you with a deluxe universal key immediately.
otherwise you have some other choices.  i'm dying to hear if anyone has any troubles with this before i go public with it.

The only program currently set up to use the license keys is the latest beta of Screenshot Captor:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptor.exe'

but all dc apps will use this system in the coming week.

Carol Haynes:
Didn't cause me problems.

One thought though - once the license is entered why allow a new key to be registered?

Would it not be better just to remove the registration link, and reflect the registered user in the About window?

mouser:
it should show your name and email in the about box.
yes i suppose i could remove or make it harder to change the license info.. though it can be useful if you want to copy it from one application to another i suppose...

The_Suggestinator:
Works both, full member AND gast.
Could generate keys at easy.

But it's a little piece of work to do
- found the app you want
- register to the forum
- check your eMails
- activate your forum account
- login
- search for your software again
download, install, read the help what do do with this key...

I don't know yet how, but it should be a bit easier. (nevertheless those app are worth it  :))

- maybe an hint to bockmark the download side first bevor got to register
- use cookie to help the gast
- an little howto on the key generator about what to do with this numbers
(ther's yet only (copy and paste into the application) )

br
stefan

The_Suggestinator:
Q:
One thought though - once the license is entered why allow a new key to be registered?-CarolHaynes (August 23, 2005, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

A:

--- ---And if you'd like a custom license key made out to a different user/email,
or for a close friend or family member, just send us an email
and we'd be happy to generate one for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version