ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Why is it so hard to find a decent image organizer?

<< < (40/65) > >>

J-Mac:
I cannot change anything in that column header bar - it doesn’t allow me to find the hidden separators between the columns - I don’t think they are there.

Jim

Dormouse:
I cannot change anything in that column header bar - it doesn’t allow me to find the hidden separators between the columns - I don’t think they are there.
-J-Mac (April 02, 2010, 01:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

They have to be there somewhere. Unless the Program installation got corrupted by something.

If you haven't already done it, you can:
a) Try using the zoom trick to make all columns visible; that should give you the separators.
b) Use the scroll bar to go to the right where the other columns are. When you see the separator for File Name, move it to the left.

J-Mac:
-J-Mac (April 02, 2010, 01:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

They have to be there somewhere. Unless the Program installation got corrupted by something.

If you haven't already done it, you can:
a) Try using the zoom trick to make all columns visible; that should give you the separators.-Dormouse (April 02, 2010, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn’t work - I cannot get all columns into the view no matter what I set it at.

b) Use the scroll bar to go to the right where the other columns are. When you see the separator for File Name, move it to the left.

--- End quote ---

This I can do but there are no column headers to drag the edges of - I have tried; nothing allows me to change the column widths.

Thank you.

Jim

Dormouse:
As you say, this suggests the columns are simply not there at all.
But we know they should be. Seems very unlikely that it would be a setting change. But also seems unlikely that a corruption would produce such a defined behaviour.
Might it be a database issue?
I see some people in the forums using the SQLserver database rather than the SQLite one, because they seem to have had problems with SQLite. (Generally the reason for doing that is because it is more solid in multi-user work over a network).

Until we can find a solution to this, I don't know if sort by dimensions will help in conjunction with using the Exif Summary pane.

JavaJones:
I don't have the program, but from j-mac's screenshots it *does* look like the display is slightly corrupted or something. Could be a wild goose chase, but so far nothing seems to be hitting the mark, so j-mac, are you using any theming or alternate shell systems? Do you have the latest drivers for your graphics card? Sorry if this seems too obvious. :D

- Oshyan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version