ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Why is it so hard to find a decent image organizer?

<< < (29/65) > >>

StCroixSkipper:
Here are some to start with... I'm not sure this is the way to add and display attachments but here goes.

[attach=#1][/attach]

[attach=#2][/attach]

When you double click on a thumbnail it shows a large image.  You can change any of the metadata fields easily.

[attach=#3][/attach]

When you fly over a thumbnail with the mouse, you get a larger image positioned if posible on the right side of the thumbnail.  If the larger image doesn't fit there I try the left side and raise and lower it until it all fits on your screen.

[attach=#3][/attach]

StCroixSkipper:
Sorry, that was my first time adding images to the post.  I only messed up a little.  But you get the idea.

superboyac:
Nice work, Skipper!

Curt:
very impressive, StCroixSkipper  - will it somehow be available to the public?  :tellme:

---
---
what goes for adding LARGE pictures, in posts, the "thumb"-option is very useful:

StCroixSkipper:
Its useful now but I still have many ideas to implement.  I'd love to make it available and get feedback about what folks like and don't like. I'm not sure the best way to do that.  I don't mind if folks use it but I'm really after critical feedback.  I'll have it in a form that is tested and working well by the end of the year.  I only work on it in my spare time.  Suggest some ways to make it available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version