topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 1:37 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: PCTools website - 25% discount on all products for 72 hours  (Read 2837 times)

Carol Haynes

• Waffles for England (patent pending)
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
PCTools website - 25% discount on all products for 72 hours
« on: February 18, 2007, 06:24 PM »
I tend to use SpySweeper these days but I also like Spyware Doctor too ... here is a special offer if you are looking for some useful tools. People rate Registry Mechanic too (but I personally avoid registry cleaning tools these days for reasons I have stated before).

We are so excited about the up-coming release of Spyware Doctor 5.0 that we wanted to celebrate with all our loyal customers and we thought the best way was to save you some serious money!

Spyware Doctor 5 is the most important release from PC Tools since the first version of Spyware Doctor back in 2004 and even in its pre-release beta state it has been suggested by a major PC publication that Spyware Doctor 5.0 may be the best AntiSpyware utility available!

To starting saving please visit http://www.pctools.com now, select any PC Tools product, enter 25VIP7216 in the coupon field in shopping cart and save 25% off your entire PC Tools order. You can use the code as many times as you want, on as many products as you want and share it with anyone you think could benefit from some world-leading software at a huge discount.

When we say everything we mean really mean everything; Spyware Doctor, Registry Mechanic, PC Tools AntiVirus, File Recover or Privacy Guardian (even Spyware Doctor Enterprise); one license or a thousand; for home or for work... no catches, no limits, 25% off everything.

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your milkman, just don't delay, we're only doing this for 72-hours and the offer ends at midnight (GMT) on Wednesday February 21st 2007.

And remember, all of our products get free upgrades during the subscription so if you have Spyware Doctor 4.0 or lower make sure you get free upgrade next week when Spyware Doctor 5 is released. You won't be disappointed!

And thanks as always for being a PC Tools customer.

Best Regards,

PC Tools Team