Shortly after posting the above I was monkeying around with c:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\FindAndRunRobot.ini file, so I shut it down, renamed the ini file, and re-launched. To my surprise, FARR acted as healthy as it could it be. This is what I did...
- FARR was hanging as described above.
- Re-launched FARR several times, no luck.
- Elevated its priority using PT, no luck.
- Shut it down.
- Renamed existing ini file.
- Started it again. NO hangs. It was instantaneously responsive.
- The bad part, I lost all my settings. I do not know when and how FARR deals with the ini file.
This may give you some leads into where to look.