ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FindAndRunRobot.exe with tray icon?

(1/2) > >>

mario_a:
Hi,

Thanks for this excellent and useful piece of software.

I have a small suggestions to make:

You might want to mention somewhere in the Help file that the "-tray" command line parameter launches the main program (FindAndRunRobot.exe) in tray mode.

I say this because I chose to install the program without the Start menu shortcuts, and FindAndRunRobot.exe exited each time I executed any program in the search list.  This left me wondering what might be going wrong, until I finally discovered (after reinstalling with the Start menu shortcuts) the Start menu item which uses the "-tray" parameter, and keeps the program running in Tray mode in the background.

Thanks,
Mario

mouser:
good idea mario, i will add this to the help file in the next relase.

mario_a:
Thanks for the quick reply, Mouser.

Another minor thing which I think you can fix easily :
On the "Configuration" tab of the Options window, all items except "Stop search exact alias match" show help text on the status bar when the mouse is hovered over them.

mouser:
thanks again, will be fixed in next release.

i really love these bug reports, can't tell you guys how much they help me  :-*
going to have to add some new smilies to express my appreciation  :-[

kfitting:
Another quick report... wont say whether its me being stupid or a bug just yet!  I saved my configuration to another file (kevin.ini).  Now, everytime I exit FindRun and restart the program, my settings are all reset.  Even after I reload the new ini file my search folders still dont update until I try to create a new entry in the list.  Is this me?  Thanks,

Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version