ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Amazing looking forum software -- AJAX/Web 2.0 at its best

<< < (3/4) > >>

moerl:
I saw one before kartal's post (I guess that's what revived the thread?), and reported it as spam.
-f0dder (April 13, 2009, 04:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
Revived me, too. Been ages since I posted here. Hi everyone :D. All because of spam.

steeladept:
The best use of spam I ever heard of - bringing back old friends. :P

moerl:
The best use of spam I ever heard of - bringing back old friends. :P
-steeladept (April 14, 2009, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
If only it served that purpose more often! :)

BTW, I haven't seen Vanilla or Metaforum in action anywhere, really.. seems they're not exactly enjoying widespread adoption. I need to re-check out their websites to see what's new with them. Also, I need to just point out how awesomely responsive these DC forums are. Super fast! SMF is awesome :)

Deozaan:
BTW, I haven't seen Vanilla or Metaforum in action anywhere, really.. seems they're not exactly enjoying widespread adoption.-moerl (April 15, 2009, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I set up some Vanilla forums a couple years ago. They've since been all-but-abandoned, but they've been nice.

moerl:
Judging by the blog for MetaForum, that project seems pretty dead.. the last post came through in October of 2007.. the latest version of Vanilla came out May 15th 2009, though, so I guess the Vanilla project is still going. Still, I've never come across Vanilla in my travels of the web. I wonder why. It's just not catching on, despite all the sexiness..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version