ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Machine Is US

<< < (2/5) > >>

tinjaw:
 :Thmbsup: Thanks. I hope it attracts attention. It may seen cheesy and overblown to say that as the Internet improves, and society's use of it matures, the world will change forever, but it will elicit a "duh!" in 10 to 15 years in the future when it is a well understood fact of history. We are lucky to be at the cutting edge of a historical global change in how the World's population perceives itself and each individual is given the opportunity to participate in a way never yet seen and only infrequently imagined.

jgpaiva:
Ok, seen it 3 times already and it doesn't stop to amaze me. Cool post!  :Thmbsup:

app103:
I am a little behind in reading forum posts lately, and I wasn't supposed to get to this one for about 2 more pages of unread posts.

I actually spotted this one on tinjaw's blog, before here...and jumped ahead of myself just to seek out this post to reply.

I actually have a lot to say about it...maybe too much to put here....so I made a post to my blog about it. (please excuse the self-promotion)

Besides...that gives me a chance to share this video with more people.  :)

mouser:
How come i didn't know about tinjaw's blog! :huh:

fun reading.  we really do havve to put together a page with links to all blogs written by dc members.

Ruffnekk:
I use to have a blog, but then the guys at Eponym.com decided to go bling-bling and make me pay for their previously free services :( They had awesome editing (full HTML + CSS editing) and now I can't find a good free blogging site anymore...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version