ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor Error Message

(1/4) > >>

Squiffy:
Hi.

I have a problem with ScreenShot Captor, when I start it up I receive error
The work item queue of the TWorkerThreadPool should be empty now,
nut the number of elements were: 4(C:\Libs\BCB6\JAMSoftware\ShellBrowser\BCB6\lib\
ThreadPool.pas,line820)

this message opens up with the program, I click on OK and there are another four underneath
after that the program runs perfect.
This started after I upgraded to the latest version.

Thank you for your help.

Rod.

mouser:
you're not the only one who's got this.. there seems to be a bug in the third party thumbnail library im using.. i'll try to have an update this week and i hope not too many people have been getting this  :mad:

Squiffy:
Hi
Any fix for:

The work item queue of the TWorkerThreadPool should be empty now,
nut the number of elements were: 4(C:\Libs\BCB6\JAMSoftware\ShellBrowser\BCB6\lib\
ThreadPool.pas,line820)

When starting "Screenshot Captor"

:(

mouser:
the best advice until i upload a new fix this weekend is to install the previous stable version which should not have this problem: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/old/ScreenshotCaptor.exe

squiffy have you also customized the screenshot directory used by screenshot captor? im trying to figure out why this bug happens to some people and not others.

Squiffy:
Hi

All I have done is install the latest version in C:/program files then dragged some screenshots from
an old version into the new one.

:huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version