topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 4:18 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Another 5-star review for Mobysaurus Thesaurus  (Read 2859 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Another 5-star review for Mobysaurus Thesaurus
« on: February 11, 2007, 07:35 PM »
I know Anderson is too modest to post this so I will..
It seems that anyone who tries Mobysaurus falls in love with it.. the reviews keep piling up  :-*
Here's the latest 5-star review from freewaregenius.com:

I am quite impressed by the range of features that Mobysaurus has to offer. These include over 30,000 headwords and 2,500,000 synonyms, cross-referencing, wildcard Search, extra online references, the ability to flag favorite searches, and a fully traceable search history that Mobysaurus saves.
Mobysaurus is definitely my reference tool of choice, and I highly recommend it.

ps. This comment in the review is funny:
I am somewhat unclear as to whether there are sufficient differences between the three main tabs; these seem to contain pretty much the same info with the middle one (Find Synonymous headwords) the most useful. A single, user configurable tab would have been better. As it is the three tabs seem spammy and redundant.

This is the first time i've heard of "spammy" tabs  ;D

tinjaw

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Another 5-star review for Mobysaurus Thesaurus
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:10 AM »
w00t!  :beerchug: Anderson that is excellent, ace, banner, blue-ribbon, brag, capital, champion, fine1, first-class, first-rate, prime, quality, splendid, superb, superior, terrific, tiptop, top!!!!