ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Another 5-star review for Mobysaurus Thesaurus

(1/1)

mouser:
I know Anderson is too modest to post this so I will..
It seems that anyone who tries Mobysaurus falls in love with it.. the reviews keep piling up  :-*
Here's the latest 5-star review from freewaregenius.com:

I am quite impressed by the range of features that Mobysaurus has to offer. These include over 30,000 headwords and 2,500,000 synonyms, cross-referencing, wildcard Search, extra online references, the ability to flag favorite searches, and a fully traceable search history that Mobysaurus saves.
Mobysaurus is definitely my reference tool of choice, and I highly recommend it.

--- End quote ---

http://freewaregenius.com/2007/02/10/mobysaurus/

ps. This comment in the review is funny:
I am somewhat unclear as to whether there are sufficient differences between the three main tabs; these seem to contain pretty much the same info with the middle one (Find Synonymous headwords) the most useful. A single, user configurable tab would have been better. As it is the three tabs seem spammy and redundant.
--- End quote ---

This is the first time i've heard of "spammy" tabs  ;D

tinjaw:
w00t!  :beerchug: Anderson that is excellent, ace, banner, blue-ribbon, brag, capital, champion, fine1, first-class, first-rate, prime, quality, splendid, superb, superior, terrific, tiptop, top!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version