ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Non-stop refreshing

<< < (5/6) > >>

Dr-Leech:
bad news..
It still fails. Non-stop refreshing thing is back and disturbing again.

Only solution is using the \programfolder\Screenshots

mouser:
damn it.
do you know how to reproduce it reliably? ie. can you cause it to happen consistently after exiting the program and restarting it?  the problem is it's so hard for me to find the problem because i can't get it to happen for me.  but if you can reliably reproduce it even after installing a new version, then you are like my golden goose and i will try to send you some test versions..

Dr-Leech:
I've deleted the old version (current) and extract the new one (this one you link in this post), in the same folder. Only folder I didn't deleted was Screenshots and MyJunk (to preserve my previous screenshots).

Once I extract everything, I needed to setup some stuff in the options (such remove antialiasing, and template name for files). Ok, it worked fine here.
But for testing I changed the storage directory to another "My Documents\My Pictures\My Screenshots". And here, it starts to non-stop refresh.

Also tried changing the view to List or Details and same thing.

Anyway, please don't worry about this if you plan to add any way to remove the file list if we want.

mouser:
well i will add a way to remove it, but if i could impose on you - you are now my #1 way to test this bug and fix it, so i dont want you to escape before i can use you to track down the problem :)

mouser:
dr leech can you send me you screenshotcaptor.ini file, maybe that will help me to be able to reproduce the error.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version