1) I placed an "Archive" folder in my standard screenshot directory.
The updating makes the pane flash every 4 seconds and never stops flashing. I'm getting wooozy
2) Additionally it steals the focus.
1. After opening SSC choose "MoveTo... > Configure MoveTo Folder List"
2. Place Cursor in the MoveTo Folders box
3. Wait a couple of seconds till the left pane refreshes
4. The options window is gone
3) And a third problem with this pane:
When I try to drag and drop an image to my Archive folder I get the error
"Access violation at address 00779523 in module 'ScreenshotCaptor.exe'. Read of address 00000330"
and SSC crashes.
After the restart I got
"The work item queue of the TWorkerThreadPool should be empty now, nut the number of elements were: 2 (C:\Libs\BCB6\JAMSoftware\ShellBrowser\BCB6\lib\ThreadPool.pas, line 820)"
(I don't have C:\Libs\ so there's something hardcoded?)