ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Option to move dock(s)?

(1/3) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Hi everyone,
Have gotten used to using LaunchBar Commander and have one dock holding all my stuff (kinda like the Start menu that is getting dusty...). I have had fun setting it up and using it, but I wanted to shift it from the top to the left of the screen. I have looked at all options, read the help file and tried drag+drop/ un-dock it from the top and push to left side of the screen and then re-dock...
I AM OUT OF IDEAS  :tellme:
I won't really mind if it cant be docked on different sides...it would be nice though...
Any help on this?
-Wreckedcarzz

mouser:
you can dock it to any side, just right click on the dock and say "toggle docking" and then drag it to the other side of your screen.  (Might be nesc. to go into preferences after that and Save to get it to remember on next boot).

lanux128:
this thread seems to be closest to a problem i'm having so i'll post here. it goes like this: my lbc is docked at the top of the screen. just now i inadvertently clicked "toggle docking" & poof! lbc disappeared from my screen even though it's still running. i tried restarted via process explorer but still no windows, only the process is running. so is there a way to bring it on-screen, maybe with the arrow keys or some hot-keys?

mouser:
is it in your tray?
is it possibly off screen because you had multi monitor before but not now?
try this program "Discover" which when you double click its icon will move all windows into visual display range if they are offscreen:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/3532/main/freeware.html

ps. it might be nice to recreate that program with ahk for all the ahk coders.

lanux128:
no it was not in the tray & yes i had disabled one of the monitor temporarily but lbc was in the primary monitor & i hadn't moved it the other monitor. anyway, i managed to get it on-screen with WinWarden. yeah! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version