ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

A Reminder: postcards for donators

(1/1)

mouser:
from https://www.donationcoder.com/About/SpecialNonUsWelcome.html

"Many of the visitors to DonationCoder.com are from overseas, and even though PayPal, the donation payment system we use, tries to do a good job of supporting overseas payments, we understand that it takes an extra bit of time and effort to make a donation from overseas.

So, to show you how much we appreciate the extra time and effort on your part in making a donation from overseas, we will make you a deal.

If you make a donation from overseas, and you would like a postcard from the United States, just provide your mailing address and a comment saying "please send me a postcard", and one of us will personally send you a postcard with a little thank you message from DonationCoder.com (postcard pictures may be of random animals or inanimate objects from our office)."
--- End quote ---

domestic donators who also want a special postcard from my cat may also request them - i will leave it up to my cat to decide whether or not to send these, on a case by case basis ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version