ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

URL Snooper Beta Version - 2.06.03 Discussion split

<< < (6/8) > >>

tinyvillager:
Is there anyway to disable automatic network detector,it's giving me the fits,is there something in the
setting.ini i can tweak?

nevermind,found it in the settings :-[

mouser:
Is there anyway to disable automatic network detector,it's giving me the fits,is there something in the
setting.ini i can tweak?
-tinyvillager (July 01, 2006, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

you can absolutely disable it - just go to advanced mode and in options you can disable automatic network detection.

can you tell me how it is failing?
(note: it connects to donationcoder.com and downloads a one line text file to detect network sniffing ability so if you block that you will confuse it.)

tinyvillager:
Solved it by disabling it :D

But yeah,it doesn't work for me when it's enabled,i'm on phone line so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.I use to use a program called assniffer by cockos which requires winpcap also,it flat out doesn't work
for me anymore,wierd,i've done a couple of clean installs,bare bones wipe the drive(partition,etc.) in the last
six months,the last being a couple of weeks ago.I got all the recommended and critical updates and for some
reason assniffer and urlsnooper can't recongnize it (til i set it manual) this was not so a little over a year ago
and i've been puzzled ever since.I really like'd assniffer too,it would cache everything that went through your
connection.

It's not a firewall thing either,windows firewall is disabled and i've tried with my Outpost disabled.

mouser:
v2.10.06 is up - very minor update since last beta.

kyosing:
i use v2.05 can't get the film at web url: http://www.mov6.com/trailer/showclip_16064

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version