topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 2:33 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ThinkingRock: Free software for tracking and processing ideas  (Read 9754 times)

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ThinkingRock helps you process information by organizing your thoughts into actions, projects, information or future possibilities.

...Thinking Rock allows you to collect your thoughts and process them into actions, projects, information or future possibilities. Actions can be done by you, delegated to someone else or scheduled for a particular date. Projects can be organised with ordered actions and sub-projects. You can review all of your actions, projects and other information quickly and easily to see what you need to do or to choose what you want to do at a particular time...

from http://www.downloadsquad.com/
Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546

thomthowolf

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Bad software makes me tired
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: ThinkingRock: Free software for tracking and processing ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 01:36 PM »
 :)I have been using this software for quite a while, and it is really quite good, and the single best application of the basic GTD principles I have found.  It is also currently in process of a major upgrade in functionality based on requests from their users.  You should really try this out if you are in need of a new tool for Getting Things Done.  If you do test it, make certain to visit the forums or the roadmap to get an idea of what is coming in the next month.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin