ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software for planning wood bookcases/cabinets/tables etc?

<< < (23/77) > >>

mouser:
darwin, regarding vent -- i have no hood now, and there is no outside vent for it.. if i do end up moving the oven i may get a recirculating (ductless) vent.. though i have no idea if those actually "do" anything useful.

Darwin:
Heh, heh - we have a recirculating hood and it's not much use at all... (though, to be fair, it IS better than no hood at all.

cranioscopical:
i have no hood now, and there is no outside vent for it..-mouser
--- End quote ---
Aha! Another opportunity to live dangerously!
You'll need a cold chisel, club hammer and a few other odds and ends.
Don't worry too much about breaking through into the neighboring apartment…

Target:
darwin, regarding vent -- i have no hood now, and there is no outside vent for it.. if i do end up moving the oven i may get a recirculating (ductless) vent.. though i have no idea if those actually "do" anything useful.
-mouser (April 07, 2010, 02:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

They make a lot of noise, which I suppose is intended to give the impression that they are actually doing something, though that doesn't stand up too well when your kitchens full of steam (or smoke :-[)

and despite the amount of noise they make, it still isn't enough to drown out the damn smoke detectors... 

mouser:
latest mini bookcase projects:
Software for planning wood bookcases/cabinets/tables etc? Software for planning wood bookcases/cabinets/tables etc?
Software for planning wood bookcases/cabinets/tables etc?

note that there is no good reason for me to be building these things.. i need to stop trying to fill up space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version