ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Software for planning wood bookcases/cabinets/tables etc?

<< < (11/77) > >>

mouser:
Another lesson i have learned while painting this big bookcase:

I'd rather walk 30 miles in the snow to buy a 50 cent disposable painting sponge than use a $50 bristle paintbrush given to me by Linda Fiorentino.

Grorgy:
better buy some nair handcream to use after to by the look of that  ;D

Darwin:
Gorilla glue is very strong - my dad loves it. I've had mixed results with it, when trying to bond hardened plastic, but that's always a pain. It's awesome on things like wooden chairs. I'm trying to think what my dad and I fixed with it (both in the repair sense and in the bonded sense!) a couple of years ago that had us swooning over the stuff... whatever it was, I know it's still "fixed"!

Darwin:
I received a reply about Velverette. It was discontinued "about ten years ago". I've replied asking if Delta has something equivalent in its current product line.

UPDATE: noting equivalent in Delta's product line ("nothing as thick as the Velverette")... I wrote back saying that this is truly unfortunate, blah, blah, blah. Maybe if enough people do the same they'll re-release it! Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my...

Darwin:
better buy some nair handcream to use after to by the look of that  ;D
-Grorgy (May 23, 2007, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah mouser - go as bare as you dare!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version