topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 8:19 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Yourmini.com - Fun widgets for your websites  (Read 4074 times)

KenR

• Super
  • Blogger
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Yourmini.com - Fun widgets for your websites
« on: February 05, 2007, 01:29 PM »
Here is an interesting site of flash-based widgets for your own sites.

There is a reason why we call them YOUR minis...

...because you personalize them, silly!

Use the awesome power and flexibility of Flash to display content you gather from all over the web in tabs, then share those tabs with the world by publishing them to the yourminis.com community.

The tabs can represent your favorite sports team or be a way to keep track of the activity on your various social network accounts. You can create fan pages, promotional pages, art pieces, school projects, design mockups, or anything else you can dream up.

Give yourminis a whirl without signing up by adding a tab and dragging content from the left add content bar onto your page.  If you want to publish your tabs and view yourminis on multiple computers, create an account.

Enjoy!

from JGPaiva
Kenneth P. Reeder, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist
Jacksonville, North Carolina  28546

dk70

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Yourmini.com - Fun widgets for your websites
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 07:49 PM »
More a startpage thingy like Netvipes, Protopage I think. Very cool but keep eye on memory usage 8) Takes more than a little to scare me but when I last tried this I was a little surprised. 

They keep a gallery of public pages ready to test http://dir.yourminis...g&t=week&p=1