ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Latest Version Thread - 1.02.02

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptor.exe

latest version - i've removed the drawing tools from the toolbar so that don't confuse people; they will be back when the functions are implemented.  i'd like to release this soon to the public and then we can add the drawing functions in the next version.

v1.02.02 - 8/19/05
added color modification effects dialog to SpecialEffects menu
added redo support
improved resize dialog to make it easier to add even borders
moved options button on toolbar to top
added autoprint option to OnCapture tab
added support for deluxe universal donationcoder license keys
improved about box
hold ctrl key down while selecting item from MoveTo menu to navigate to directory instead of moving to it

AbteriX:
Yes of course, only so BTW:
> added color modification effects dialog to SpecialEffects menu
That's fantastic, and works even with selections, many thanksĀ  :)

mouser:
personally i think they are kind of useless -
for all such things you are better off configuring an external editor to use with screenshot captor and using that,
but i thought i would add it anyway since its a built in part of the image processing component.

mouser:
ps. i know the image resize dialog is still not perfect, i will try to make it easier soon.

zridling:
I'm just happy the resize feature includes percentage resizing (which is easiest). Man, this tool just keeps getting better and better. One thing you've already beaten SnagIt at is capture hotkeys. You can program them for different inputs in SnagIt, but it's not easy. With ScreenshotCaptor, just remember which one you need and voila! Done.

In the Adjust Colors and More dialog, is there any way to make the Lock Preview checkbox sticky? That's another detail few would have added, but what a convenient option to see your changes actively. And hey, you've got to have a keyboard shortcut associated with this dialog right? Some users will be spending a lot of time there. (Maybe CTRL+A for 'adjust'?)

Okay, back to work. I've had a headache all day and researching and evaluating archive apps is making my head spin now that it's past midnight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version