ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

This is how you disable those Snap previews you see on alot of blogs nowadays.

<< < (2/3) > >>

f0dder:
That's what they said about embedded midi's in the mid 90's  :)
-tinyvillager (January 31, 2007, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hehe - I never liked embedded midis though, loathed them from the first time I experienced the horror. Same thing with the <BLINK> tag.

jgpaiva:
I think it can be disabled on the bubble itself:

I'm not sure, though, as i can't test it. When i move the mouse to the inside of that square, the freakin thing goes away. It's most anoying. (running opera here, which probably has some influence)

urlwolf:
You guys hate this?
I thought it could radically change the way we browse... (less client/server cycles).

sri:
Those snap previews are darn annoying.

cthorpe:
I'm not sure, though, as i can't test it. When i move the mouse to the inside of that square, the freakin thing goes away. It's most anoying. (running opera here, which probably has some influence)
-jgpaiva (January 31, 2007, 09:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I was able to disable it in Opera by clicking on "Options," holding down the left mouse button, moving it over the main part of the bubble, then releasing the mouse button.  Then I could disable for ALL sites, and it worked.

Try this instead: Click on Options with the left mouse button.  Hold down the right mouse button, and move the mouse over the main part of the bubble, then release the right mouse button, and click on the disable button.

Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version