ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

What New Major Feature is Most Important for you in Find and Run Robot?

<< < (6/7) > >>

d4ni:
Why indexing? I find the fact you do not index right now great. It's always up to date. Also, it's super fast so I don't really see a reason to implement an index. If you do so, please keep the option to search real-time :)

TucknDar:
Yes, while before I thought indexing was a good idea, I'm not so sure now. FARR is pretty lightning fast, so probably not so important. And now there's plugin support I suppose this poll is pretty outdated

JoTo:
Please go away with Indexing! Never ever implement it in FARR please!

Thx
JoTo

nitrix-ud:
yes i agree, indexing IS a good idea but only if optionnal when used in a dosearch command
FARR does work great without it... it's always up to date...

it could also be done with an better integration of locate32 (better that using a plugin)

just my 0.02 euros

cheers, Nitrix

f0dder:
I wouldn't want to see indexing in FARR, but I wouldn't mind better integration with locate32... and those two things are quite different in scope, really. Also, it would be nifty if FARR cached it's results (along with filesystem change notification)... yes, Windows FS Cache does an OK job, but FARR native caching would still be better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version