ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

Translators Wanted

(1/9) > >>

mouser:
I'd like to start a thread where people capable of translating small amounts of english text into other languages could indicate their willingness to help out with such translations?

I'm not talking about big jobs like full help files, i'm thinking more like a few critical web pages, and maybe some of key text in our programs.  I especially want to make sure that the people who come to the site to retrieve a freeware license don't end up frustrated with the process.

If you'd be willing to help out please make a follow-up post here stating which languages you feel comfortable in translating to, or email me directly if you prefer ([email protected]).

Carol Haynes:
If you need only occasional, short bits of straightforward translation I may be able to bully a friend into helping a bit for French, Spanish and German. She teaches all three languages but may not have lots of techincal computer jargon at her finger tips.

AbteriX:
     I could do german translations
as a little thanks for your great soft  :)

Remijo:
Hello !

As new member of this forum, I'm discovering the site, the soft, the spirit of the work. I could translate in French and in Esperanto. I'm teacher in primary school, I've not always a lot of time to translate, but if the work can be submitted long before, I'm the right man.

Remijo

: : : : : : :   E n s e m b l e   :   T o g e t h e r   :   K u n e   : : : : : : :

barlog:
Hi ! My name is DAI.

I'm Japanese Tranlator from Tokyo ^^

Please call me when translate is necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version