ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

Translators Wanted

<< < (8/9) > >>

xbeta:
I can trans the program & webpage into Chinese.
and already finished this http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/46dac66f010001z4, the offical introduction of screenshot captor.
All chinese users can leave a comment here.
and in planning, I want to write more articles of screenshot captor, just wait.

Since the translation will be a hard work, i think it's better for us coorperate together. When necessary, the author or someone else pls contact all the volunteers.
中文网友一起来做这件事吧! [email protected]

mouser:
very nice to meet you xbeta! welcome to the forum and thank you so much for the screenshot captor translation and introduction.  it's very much appreciated.

pizzaman:
I'd like to start a thread where people capable of translating small amounts of english text into other languages could indicate their willingness to help out with such translations?

I'm not talking about big jobs like full help files, i'm thinking more like a few critical web pages, and maybe some of key text in our programs.  I especially want to make sure that the people who come to the site to retrieve a freeware license don't end up frustrated with the process.

If you'd be willing to help out please make a follow-up post here stating which languages you feel comfortable in translating to, or email me directly if you prefer ([email protected]).
-mouser (August 19, 2005, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hi I haven't seen no one offering to translate it in Italian...so, if u need help...feel free 2 yell me!  :P

carlosgulfo:
Hi fiends! My name is Carlos Gulfo.

I'm Spanish Tranlator from Colombia  ^^

Please contact me when english --> spanish translate is necessary.

Regards,

carlosgulfo

ferdpm:
Hey, Where can i found the translate for SCREEN CAPTOR in Spanish? Or, may i translate it for you instead? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version