ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

try my new experiment with HotOrNot pictures!

<< < (4/5) > >>

mouser:
should be on screen at all times?
--- End quote ---

i think so.
also you probably know about such effects but you better really be prepared for people getting bored and starting to click relatively-randomly as the experiment goes on.  it takes a lot of time to go through 400+ pairs and when you start seeing the same pairs over and over again you start to get really restless.

Darwin:
Hmm... site never finished loading for me (Maxthon). I'll give it another go later on tonight. Busy getting ready to lecture on the vastness of geologic time and macroevolution...

nudone:
Hmm... site never finished loading for me (Maxthon). I'll give it another go later on tonight. Busy getting ready to lecture on the vastness of geologic time and macroevolution...
-Darwin (January 30, 2007, 05:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

yup, same problem here.

tinjaw:
Well, I made it from start to finish in Firefox 2 with no problems.

I am assuming this is still in alpha mode, so I also assume you won't put all participants though it in the manner it is in now. If it wasn't for a DC buddy, I would have stopped about 1/4 of the way through.

jgpaiva:
If it wasn't for a DC buddy, I would have stopped about 1/4 of the way through.
-tinjaw (January 30, 2007, 06:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Agreed. I also found the process a bit too tedious. And i ended up doing a few mistakes because i became distracted. (i think that's the idea, though. am i right?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version